Thank you for visiting our site.
All content produced by Iconic Talent is proprietary to Iconic Talent and subject to copyright and other intellectual property protections. Iconic Talent content is intended to be used by users for internal business purposes only. Iconic Talent Research is not to be distributed without the consent of Iconic Talent. Any Iconic Talent content made available to the public on our website and blogs (i.e. does not require web login to access) may be cited freely. Requirements for using and citing public web content follow. If you are uncertain about proper citation or permissions, please seek approval. Please allow five business days for review and/or approval of all requests. How to seek Iconic Talent approval: Contact Iconic Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org.. Please use the subject line, “Citation Request.”
Rules Governing Use of Iconic Talent Content
In general, we collect and use your information to provide the Services to you.
- The Iconic Talent name may not be referenced or appear in any client or vendor boilerplate without Iconic Talent expressed written permission.
- Full reproduction or citation of Iconic Talent research is prohibited.
- All citations must be limited in scope to publically available content, and presented verbatim. All citations of Iconic Talent research must include the following information: Iconic Talent, Web Page Title of Publication,
- Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
- f you are requesting permission to cite Iconic Talent content in advertisements, please note the following: Iconic Talent will only consider advertising permission for Iconic Talent Industry Partners or Brands; Advertisements shall not appear to be co-sponsored by Iconic Talent. Services or products advertised shall not appear to be endorsed by Iconic Talent.
Uses That Do No Require Iconic Talent Approval
Members of the press may use excerpts from Iconic Talent research without our approval. Please contact email@example.com for press access to our research. Citation of any material available on our public website (accessible without a user login) or blog, which includes, but is not limited to videos, infographics, charts, and text excerpts from reports, may be used without Iconic Talent approval.
Citing Content from Iconic Talent
Web Pages: All citations of Iconic Talent web pages must include the following information: Iconic Talent, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
Blog Posts: All citations of Iconic Talent blog posts must include the following information: Iconic Talent, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
Video and Other Multimedia: All citations of Iconic Talent videos, webinars, and other multimedia must include the following
information: Iconic Talent, Web Page Title of Publication, Original URL or In-Text Hyperlink to Original URL.
Iconic Talent reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time, without notice. These guidelines are for general informational purposes only and Iconic Talent reserves any and all rights to Iconic Talent Research including but not limited to the right to deny any and all uses of Iconic Talent Research.
© 2016 Iconic Talent All rights reserved.